The enrollment process at Riverside County Education Academy (RCEA) is as follows:
1) CONTACT THE SCHOOL
Set up an appointment for an informational enrollment meeting that both the parent and the student will attend. At the meeting you will receive information on our program and our expectations for all students. Any questions or concerns will be addressed
Students who want to attend RCEA must meet credit requirements in order to graduate on time.
· Students in grade 10 need at least 25 credits
· Students in grade 11 need at least 95 credits
· Students in grade 12 need at least 140 credits
2) ATTEND INFORMATIONAL ENROLLMENT MEETINGAt the informational enrollment meeting, parents and students will receive information about our school. We will explain our expectations as well as the military standards that are expected of all students. Families are encouraged to ask questions about our program. After the meeting, interested families will receive an enrollment packet to complete.
PLEASE DO NOT DROP OR WITHDRAW YOUR STUDENT FROM HIS/HER CURRENT SCHOOL UNTIL AFTER THE INFORMATIONAL ENROLLMENT MEETING. MORE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN BY RCEA STAFF.
3) COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PACKET TO REGISTER
Families who are interested in their student attending RCEA receive an enrollment packet at the information meeting that will need to be filled out by the parent or guardian. You will need to schedule an appointment to meet with the Office Manager to register in RCEA.
COMPLETED PACKETS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
_______ Drop or withdrawal Form from prior school
_______ Birth Certificate
_______ Immunization Record (Shot Record)
_______ Transcripts (Official preferably)
_______ Parents ID
_______ Proof of Residence (current utility bill)
_______ Bring current IEP & Psych Report (Special Education Students only)
_______ Proof of guardianship if not birth parent (court order or notarized document with birth parent and current guardians signature).
_______ Probation Referral Form (If being referred by probation)
_______ Complete Expulsion Packet (If student has been expelled)All forms MUST be filled out completely prior to your registration appointment. Parent and student must be present at screening appointment. If forms are incomplete, you will have to reschedule.
Contact the Office Manager to schedule a registration appointment. Parent and student must both be present. All forms MUST be filled out completely prior to the appointment, or it will be rescheduled.
Information on the uniform will be provided. The student will be measured for uniform sizes.